Then there’s the impending holiday season which leaves most people zapped. Plan, prepare, buy, do.
A friend shared Deepak Chopra’s Make Time Your Friend article with me, and I’ve chosen to pay particular attention to the following seven items:
1. Keep regular hours.
2. Reduce distractions.
3. Take yourself out of stressful situations sooner rather than later.
4. Take your time; don’t rush.
5. Make decisions when they arise.
6. Pay attention to what is directly in front of you.
7. Eliminate chaotic influences.
There are so many things in my life I can’t control. These are things I can control. Bring on the turkey, the stuffing, the relatives, the works!